The ever-evolving digital media was a turning point in the world. With the introduction of social media, the entire world got packed inside the walls of a mobile. Like, comment and share became new normal. One of the apps that came at a quite early stage and is still in the business is Facebook. People update their life events along with the photographs and wait for the likes and comments. The photograph’s beauty became directly proportional to the number of likes it gets, which was directly proportional to the happiness of the person posting it. In this article, you will learn about the various aspects to buy Facebook likes.
Why is Facebook likes important?
With the increase in the popularity of the Facebook app, people have made it their miniature world. So, in this miniature world, let us observe the importance of likes:
- People have made it a parameter to measure once popularity.
- More likes, more people have approved the people.
- The Facebook algorithm works so that a page with more likes will attract more audience to your business page.
- If your page is getting likes, Facebook starts targeting the audience in your geolocation, making your business popular initially in your area.
If you come across two business pages doing almost the same business, you will choose the page with more likes. So, is there any way to increase likes on your page? Let us learn about it.
Can we buy Facebook likes?
Yes, you can buy Facebook likes. There are tons of sites available where you can buy Facebook likes in exchange for a few bucks. The process is simple. These sites equip you with likes from fake accounts, which will give your business page an overnight success. But a measure question is, is it good to buy Facebook likes? Is there any harm to my business if I buy them?
Do Facebook likes have a disadvantage?
Yes, Facebook likes from fake accounts may not be very useful in the long run. The major drawbacks of it are:
- Low EdgeRank: To measure the engagement on your page, Facebook uses an algorithm known as EdgeRank. The fake accounts rarely interact with your post. Only the pages with good content liked by their followers will get a goof EdgeRank. So, even if your page has more likes, it will be shared only with a small portion of the audience.
- Organic reach: More EdgeRank means more traffic on your page. The Edge rank is directly proportional to the organic reach of the page. So, if your EdgeRank suffers, eventually, the total reach of your page will suffer.
- Questionable authenticity: The digital audience today is well aware of these practices. They can recognize fake Facebook likes from a distance. A non-authentic page will not be preferred in front of an authentic page, no matter the number of likes in it.
So, buying likes can give your page a boost, but it is equally important that your followers interact with your posts. This will happen only if your page has useful or entertaining content. So, even if you buy Facebook likes, make sure the content on your page is good. This will boost up your business or individual pages.